Reiki I & II Certificate Training
What is Reiki? The word “Reiki” comes from the Japanese words “Rei,” meaning “universal,” and “Ki,” meaning “life force energy.” Reiki is an ancient technique that brings relaxation and promotes healing. It is natural, harmless, and only produces positive results. Anyone can learn to administer Reiki energy, and everyone and everything can benefit from receiving it. Reiki can also help you connect with the Divine in yourself and can be practiced within the framework of any belief system. It can be a doorway to the world of energy and healing and is also a wonderful way to enhance natural sensitivities and “psychic” abilities.
Unleash your inner energy and restore your mind, body, and spirit balance. This comprehensive course will teach you the basics of Reiki and empower you with the tools and techniques to channel your own healing energy. Whether you are new to Reiki or have some experience, our training is designed to meet you where you are and guide you on your healing journey. Join us and discover the transformative power of Reiki.
Reiki I/II Workshop
This Reiki workshop, offered in collaboration with Lighten Your Space, is designed to provide stress relief to students and promote healing in themselves and loved ones. During this intense 10-12 hour workshop, students will learn the basic history of Reiki, techniques for administering Reiki on themselves and/or others, and receive attunements that allow them to channel Reiki energy. Teachings are aligned with the Usui/Tibetan Reiki lineage. This workshop is suitable for those who have no prior exposure to the world of energy work, as well as those who have been practicing for years.
Reiki Level I and II certification is attained by passing a short exam at the end of the final day’s lesson.
Preparation Yourself for Attunement
During the Reiki I/II workshop, you will receive two attunements, which align your energy so you are able to channel Reiki for yourself. During an attunement, your energy may need to “recalibrate” itself. However, you can prepare your energy so that the effects are minimal and the attunement flows easier. Even if you decide not to follow any of these suggestions, the attunement will work, but the more tips you follow, the better you’ll feel! It is suggested that you follow these for at least a few days prior to class. It’s best if you can follow them for a week or so.
You should notice a shift in your focus and energy level just by following these tips:
- Watch what you eat. This is different for everyone but you should eat nutritious meals that make you feel good.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Reduce caffeine and tobacco consumption as much as possible. If you can quit, great! If not, just cut back as much as you can
- Avoid alcohol. I strongly advise no alcohol for at least 3 days prior to class.
- Avoid sugar–seriously. Break the addiction. (This may be tougher than no caffeine/tobacco!)
- Meditate daily. Try to find some quiet time, even if it’s only 5 minutes a day. Empty your busy thoughts and get in touch with yourself.
- Minimize “screen time.” Social media, Netflix, e-mail….. they’ll all still be there after class.
- Get in touch with nature and find your connection to the earth. Take a walk, appreciate a sunset, play outside, etc.