Integrative Sound Healing Certificate Training
Join us for sound and integrative healing, exploring sound, vibration, and silence, and how they can be used as tools for wellness. Learn how to ignite a personal healing experience by becoming a practitioner of this wonderful phenomenon. Experience the blissful transformation for yourself and take away the knowledge and healing modalities of singing bowls, groups, drums, and more.
- A study of various sound tools and how to use them, including singing bowls (metal and crystal), gongs, drums, shakers, chimes, and more.
- Guidance on constructing your own sound practice for either self-care or to facilitate group sessions.
- Demonstrations on how to integrate additional modalities into your sound practice, including breath work, light movement, vocal toning, and more.
- Techniques for creating your sound space, setting the tone of the environment, a step-by-step outline on how to build your own session, and tips for concluding the experience with grounding exercises.
- A review of Edgar Cayce’s teachings on vibration.
- Daily sound journeys conducted by Christina Grozik.
- A screening of the documentary, Going OM.A group participation sound journey which includes training, effective feedback, and navigating conflict.
- Certification awarded after completion.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be part of this class with limited space. Register today to secure your spot and to ensure that you receive personalized attention and support from the instructor.