For more information, call 1-888-273-3339 or Contact Us
PERU AND BOLIVIA:
WHERE HEAVEN MEETS EARTH
Led by Peter Woodbury, MSW and spiritual guide, Juan de Dios Kucho
May 11-22, 2016; optional extension to view the Nazca Lines
Immerse yourself in history as you walk ancient paths and explore historic ruins. Experience the rich culture as you browse the colorful Pisac Market to discover Pervian handicrafts, rugs and blankets, Incan pottery and more; even participate in a Shamanic Ceremony with renowned Shaman and Healer, Juan de Dios Kucho.
- Walk the ancient paths of Machu Picchu and explore the mystical Pisac Ruins and Ollantaytambo Fortress.
- Explore the wonders of Lima, Cusco, the Sacred Valley, Aguas Calientes, and Puno.
- Pay your respects to Lake Titicaca, the "Birthplace of the Sun," hear the whispers of the ancient Incas at Tiahuanaco, and marvel at the floating islands of the indigenous Uros on Uros and Toquile Islands.
LAND OF LEPRECHAUNS, FAIRIES, AND ELVES!
Led by John Van Auken
July 10-24, 2016
Walk the winding paths amongst quaint cottages, touch the standing stones and feel their ancient energies, wander the lush, green valleys, and raise a glass at a traditional Irish Pub to toast your latest adventure!
- Visit Dublin's Trinity College, which houses the "Book of Kells" and the National Museum of Ireland.
- Explore Trim Castle, Boyne Valley, sacred sites, Wicklow Mountain and Glendalough.
- Enjoy the sites in Kenmare, Tralee, the Dingle Peninsula, Lough Gur and Ennis.
THE SACRED MISTS OF AVALON
Led by Don Carroll
September 24 - October 3, 2016
This sacred site's journey takes you into the mystery of the English countryside. Visit Stratford upon Avon to learn of the mystical background of Shakespeare. At Stonehenge, where there will be a private entrance to the stone circles, you can enjoy inner transformation and rising consciousness.
- Explore the mysteries of Avebury, Glastonbury and Salisbury.
- Experience Stonehenge using an exclusive private entrance.
MYSTERIES OF BERMUDA
Led by Patrick and Jane Belisle
October 23-30, 2016
Come to the tropical paradise that some say may once have been part of the ancient civilization of Atlantis. Cruise into the peaceful, idyllic island of Bermuda with Pat and Jane Belise. Explore your own past lives as well as this famous lost culture of Atlantis.
Visit www.arebermudacruise.com to learn more about this cruise.
When you click here to REGISTER, you'll be taken directly to the AREBermudaCruise.com website where you can secure the cabin of your choice with a deposit of $250.00. (Further payments will go directly to A.R.E. Tours).
A.R.E. Travel Programs
215 67th Street- Virginia Beach, VA 23451-2061 USA
Call Toll Free US Only: (1-888) 273-3339
757-428-3588 Extension 7186 ~ Fax: 757-428-2515