The full-time 700-hour diploma program is offered three times a year in January, June, and
September, and the part-time Evening Studies program starts in January each year.
The program is divided into two semesters of approximately 350 hours each. Each semester is a
little more than four months, or eight months total for completion. This program, although
designed to be a full-time, five-day-a-week program, also is open to part-time students, if space
permits. All classes are based on a fifty-minute instructional hour.
Students enrolled in the full-time program attend school approximately twenty-five to thirty
hours per week; those enrolled on a part-time basis attend an average often to fifteen hours per
week. All classes offered in the 700-hour program are required to obtain that diploma.
This program is not COMTA accredited and is only available to
In order to receive this diploma, students must build and supplement upon the hours received
through the 700-hour diploma program. The Cayce/Reilly School offers a variety of courses from
which the student may choose the elective hours required to obtain this diploma. The student
may also choose between evening courses and/or specific weekend workshops. *This diploma
program is not eligible for federal financial aid funds.
- Respect for the inherent dignity and worth of each client
- A deeper understanding of the dynamics of the therapeutic relationship
- The ability to work within the scope of practice of a massage therapist and make appropriate referrals to other health care professionals
- Maintain competence in professional skills and requirements for state/national certification and licensure
- Obtain specialized certification in select modalities
- Advancement of fundamental therapeutic massage protocols and techniques
Courses for additional diploma hours include but are not limited to:
- Advanced Jin Shin Do
- Advanced Clinic
For a complete listing, call the Senior School Administrator at the school administration office: