Conference prices do not include lodging. However, we have made special arrangements for our conferees at the Wyndham Virginia Beach (formerly the Ramada Plaza Resort Oceanfront Hotel) at 5700 Atlantic Avenue (at 57th Street), located ten blocks from the A.R.E. The Wyndham is right on the ocean and provides a lovely view and free parking. The hotel provides free shuttles to and from the conference. The Wyndham cannot guarantee a room fewer than four weeks prior to a conference. For hotel reservations, call toll free 1-800-365-3032. Be sure to tell them you are attending an A.R.E. conference. Alternate hotel and lodging information is available upon request.
- As a registered conferee, for duration of conference, enjoy a 10% discount on all purchases at the A.R.E. Bookstore, the largest and best metaphysical bookstore in the region!
- Enjoy the beautiful beach and Atlantic Ocean just across the street from the A.R.E.
- Schedule a massage, steam, and other health treatments at our A.R.E. Health Center & Spa
(1-800-333-4499, ext. 7280)
- Spend time in our metaphysical library, the largest of its kind in the U.S., and our meditation
room and garden
- Take advantage of the beautiful First Landing State Park state park just three blocks from our center
You will receive a confirmation postcard by postal mail. It is not necessary but helpful to bring with you. A downloadable brochure and schedule for each program is available on the Headquarters Conference landing page approximately eight weeks before the program date. Your will receive your conference packet at program registration. Reasonably priced lunches are delivered to most A.R.E. conferences and a list of nearby restaurants is available.
Airport shuttles or taxis are available and average $45. The nearest airport is the Norfolk International Airport, about 30 minutes from our facility. Virginia Beach temperatures vary, so bring layered clothing. Other questions? Please call us at 1-800-333-4499.
2015 A.R.E. Conferences in Virginia Beach, Virginia
Foundations in Hypnosis: Training and Certification Course Be certified in Hypnosis by the A.R.E.!
In-depth training in
hypnotherapy techniques for weight loss, pain control, overcoming
phobias and unwanted habits, past-life regression, stress
reduction, self-understanding, and more. With one of our best-
rated and most experienced trainers, psychologist and master
hypnotist Dr. Jason Parker.
Limited enrollment—register early to
ensure your place!
** Open to anyone, Life members may redeem their passes.